Re: [amibroker] Re: StochK calculated

Brian wrote:
Hello,For the Stoch %K and Full
Stochastics,Check the thread starting atMessage number
14187MaybeThomas Zmuckis finished double checking the code out for
us by now and will share theresults.HaND,Brian

<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
Brian,i'm not
sure, what you mean with double checking.
What should i
check. If you have any wish to check, i do it, but i dont no, what do
check.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
Thomas