Re: [amibroker] Need instructions for setting up intraday

Greg,

1. You may add the following scan on your EOD
database:
Filter = LastValue( Cum(1) ) == Cum(1);
AddTextColumn(FullName(),"Full name");

- then export the result and import it to your new database
using Import Wizard and "no quotes" mode

2. You need 2 databases:
  one database for End-of-day data
  one database for 1-minute bars

  all other periodicities will be created automatically
on-the-fly by AmiBroker.
  Note that tick-by-tick databases can not be
created using ASCII importer - they are available only via
  plugin (currently eSignal only)

3.  With these 2 databases you
will be able to see all intraday periodicities with simple menu
selection
4. As wrote above - the most effective way is to run 2
instances of AmiBroker - one will have EOD quotes
(+weekly/monthly charts) and second one for all intraday
periodicities.

  Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE