Peaks and Troughs, the power of AmiBroker

to those friends who appreciated my very simply
formulas to plot supports and resistances, I'm glad to
show a very interesting match.
Look, please, at the two attached charts. One is
realized by myself in AmiBroker, the other one is
downloaded from Equis site. Equis sells a tool called
"Dynamic Trading Support & Resistance", as a Metastock
plug-in, at 89$. More than AmiBroker full-package. Any
further comment is redundant. Tomasz, many thanks
again.

Best regards

Franco

Vinci i Mondiali - La Grande Sfida dei Mondiali FIFA
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://lasfida.yahoo.net/