Re: Peaks and Troughs detection

Hello Salil,

thanks for your appreciation; If I correctly undestand your question,
you only have to add few code lines to any project. For example you
can take those ones proposed by Ken. You can find them below and are
very simple. Instead, if you wish to plot your formulas on the Price
chart, that's not possible in AB, at present.

Best regards,

Franco

--- In amibroker@xxxx, Salil V Gangal <salil_gangal@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Franco,
>
> Indeed ... very clever set of lines ! These lines are of help for
the 'visual
> investors'.
>
> Question - I already have the Price chart with a few 'studies' of
them and I want to
> merge these into what I have rather than creating a seperate window
for it. Any
> inputs about how to do it ?
>
> Regards,
>
> - Salil V Gangal
>

> --- ffpsi <ffpsi@xxxx> wrote:
> > Hello Ken,
> >
> > yes, at present I'm using 2.5 for "change". Optimization doesn't
> > supply affordable indications, in this case, therefore I made a
> > choice looking at a lot of charts.
> > My purpose, however, is to use peaks and troughs as support or
> > resistance alternatively, depending on last closing price, as I
> > explained (and showed) to Tomasz in my previous message (14877).
> > Unfortunately, I still haven't able to find a good solution.
Let's