Equity() observation

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000ff
size=2>Tomasz,
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000ff
size=2>I haven't seen this observation mentioned
before.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
color=#0000ff size=2>I find that when I run Backtest on a small group of stocks
in a specific watchlist and the AFL contains the Equity() function and thenI
click on stocks that were NOT included in the watchlist or backtest, those
stocks sometimes contain their own equity curve which shows up on the
chart.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
color=#0000ff size=2>How does this happen?  Is Equity() acting like an
Indicator Builder formula and applying my backtested AFL system to any stock I
click on?
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
color=#0000ff size=2>If so, boy, that is a neat, neat trick.  ThenI can
just scan thru all stocks looking for great equity curves for my
formula.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
color=#0000ff size=2>Don't tell me it's not so...
<grin>
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"