Re: [amibroker] Weekly and daily analysis

  • To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Weekly and daily analysis
  • From: Anthony Faragasso <ajf1111@xxxx>
  • Date: 17 Apr 2002 19:18:35 -0000

William,

I have sent several posts concerning this very issue, I feel we should
be able to override any system setting with hard code. The example code
below may help to explain. Load into AA, n last qoutation, n=1, click
explore.

WeeklyPds=20;//
WeeklyPrice=C;
Weekly=ValueWhen(DayOfWeek() > Ref( DayOfWeek(),1),WeeklyPrice);

Filter=1;
AddColumn(weekly,"Weekly");
AddColumn(Ref(weekly,-WeeklyPds),"");// This does not return the Close
price 20
weeks ago while in Daily mode, it is working in Days, so, to get the
Close price 20 weeks ago you should * 5;