RE: [amibroker] eSignal Sector and Industry support

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [amibroker] eSignal Sector and Industry support
  • From: "Ken Close" <closeks@xxxx>
  • Date: 17 Apr 2002 15:58:54 -0000

Herman: all of
your current definitions will be present but when you create the new database
using the eSignal DLL, the folders will be empty.
<FONT
face=Tahoma>I
did the following (perhaps there is a better
way).
<FONT
face=Tahoma>I
opened my existing database, went to the watchlists I wanted in the eSignal
database, and exported to csv and then made a text file of just the
tickers.
<FONT
face=Tahoma>I
then opened my eSignal database and imported the text file.  Right now,
Tomasz has AB set so that the same Watchlist and Group names are still available
in the Organize box, it is just that they are empty in the new
database.
<FONT
face=Tahoma><FONT color=#0000ff
face=Verdana>Again, there probably is an easier way to do
it.
<FONT
face=Tahoma><FONT color=#0000ff
face=Verdana>Ken
<FONT
face=Tahoma>
<FONT
face=Tahoma> -----Original
Message-----From: Herman van den Bergen
[mailto:psytek@xxxx]Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 7:58
PMTo: AmiBrokerSubject: [amibroker] eSignal Sector and
Industry support
Does anybody know if
we can maintain our Industry and Sector groupings when switching to
eSignal?

Many
thanks,
<SPAN