RE: [amibroker] Checking for current signals

<SPAN
class=100372515-17042002>Larry:
<SPAN
class=100372515-17042002>
AB cando this
for the current signals.
<SPAN
class=100372515-17042002>
Set the n=1 radio
button, make sure the filter is on the watchlist you want to test and add these
lines to your system afl file in the AA window:
<SPAN
class=100372515-17042002>
Filter= Buy AND
Sell;
<SPAN
class=100372515-17042002>AddColumn(yourparameter,"yourname",format=1.2);
<SPAN
class=100372515-17042002>
Add asmany
AddColumn statements as you care to.  You will get a 1 in each row that has
a buy signal, ditto for Sell signals.  Doubleclick to see the chart and the
arrows.
<SPAN
class=100372515-17042002>
Couldn't be more
simple once you get used to it.
<SPAN
class=100372515-17042002>
Welcome on
board.
<SPAN
class=100372515-17042002>
Ken

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Larry M. Powell
[mailto:larypowell@xxxx]Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 10:48
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]

I am just starting to use AmiBroker and want to
sort a scan list generated watchlist for signals.  I amonly
interested in the current days new signals.  Does AB have the ability
to do this or do I need to export to Excel?

Thanks
<A
href="">larypowell@xxxxYour
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.