Re: [amibroker] Re: Importing from MS

Hi tradeshark,

tod> Tomasz,

tod> when I clicked the "send" button for my reply to Yuki, I had the same
tod> idea - but then I thought, maybe Yuki has reasons to use MS format (
tod> other applications in use ? )

One of the reasons is that (sorry guys) I still find MS to be easier
for me to use than AB. It just seems to intuitive to work in MS, and
AB seems to be not intuitive at all. But I'm trying to learn it, as
well as how to get my downloading done automatically. I've been
doing it by hand for so long I almost can't imagine doing it any
other way. One Download Quotes problem for me is timeliness on the
Japanese market. They usually don't have Japanese prices until the
next morning Japan time. That simply won't do for me.

Best,

Yuki

mailto:yukitaga@x...