Testing Projects Question #2

Another question -- this one is for everyone.

If a testing project gets goind, would it be best for it to be put an
a separate discussion board?

I can see advantages for testing posts to be a separate board
dedicated to that. It would be easier to scan post titles.

I can see advantages for testing posts to be on the current AB board.
Others might get curious, make the occassional helpful comment, and
might join the testing project.

What do others think?

Tomasz, what do you think? Would it be easier for you to have testing
posts on a separate board which you likely would not need to look at
as often as you do for the main discussion board? I am assuming
testing posts would have not be discussing bugs, wish lists for new
features, basic how-to questions, etc. Would you want to be the
formal owner/founder of any new board? I think having the developer
as formal owner of this board contributes to its great success.