Re: Money management

But you can't back this money management idea because the system
tester
the system tester is only a coumpound equity
and you can't buy a number of shares

it would be better to have a fixed equity
for example you buy 1000$
and your risk ( 1% of your capital is 100 $ )
you can lose 10% , and place your stop to a level above entryprice-10%

SC

> My money management is based on Chris Tate and Louis Bedfords ideas.
>
> The number of shares purchased is based on the risk which you're
> willing to accept (ie loss of 1% of capital per trade) and where
you
> place your stop loss. If you were to set your stop loss at say 2ATR
> below the buy price you could get ami to calculate your position
> side. I prefer to use a technical stop loss (ie line of support)
and