Re: Money management

David,

My money management is based on Chris Tate and Louis Bedfords ideas.

The number of shares purchased is based on the risk which you're
willing to accept (ie loss of 1% of capital per trade) and where you
place your stop loss. If you were to set your stop loss at say 2ATR
below the buy price you could get ami to calculate your position
side. I prefer to use a technical stop loss (ie line of support) and
so I use a spreadsheet to calculate position size. The position is
then added to based on an increase of say 2 ATR from the buy price.
Stop loss is then move to break even.

I can send you the spreadsheet if you like.

Geoff