Commentary question

For all,

Before I embark on writing my first commentary, I need a quick yes from those more skilled at it than myself.

Qu: I want a comentary that when a particular EOD bar is selected it advises me what the indicator(s) value(s) for the next day
would be for a given OHLC set, and conversely if a OHLC is input what the indicator(s) value(s) would be. Is this possible?

Reason: This would be a really quick way of seeing if trading rules work and give some inspiration on what to try next.

Thx,