Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker/Win32 3.75 beta

Hello,

The only thing important is to make a BACKUP of your current
AmiBroker files (just in case). You can simply make a copy
and install the beta onto the working version.

AmiBroker 3.75 beta was carefully tested, so there should be absolutely
no problems, but it is anyway nice to have a backup.

As for the database format: no it hasn't changed it is fully compatible with 3.70.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com