Re: [amibroker] ^NDX Direction

At 07:17 PM 9/27/01 +0300, you wrote:
> As we see from MARKET DIRECTION indicator, ^NDX bears
>(red line) were increasing steadily from Aug 28.....

Dear Dimitris,

Thanks for the interpretation. I am sure I speak for many of us whose AFL
files are bursting because of your great codes :>). It is a great help to
have you post the interpretation from time to time for those of us who
don't have your talent for seeing the meaning of the colored lines. It
greatly enhances our abilities to continue to use the formulae you have
added to the library.

Thanks again,

Nate Berger