Re: [amibroker] Newbie: having MS Data updated daily by MS Downloader

Hello,

In case of MS databases you have to re-import database daily.
This will be so until AmiBroker 4 that will have an ability to work natively with
various data sources.

Another idea is to import PRN files directy to AmiBroker using ASCII import
(no need to use MS Downloader).

Also - for certain markets (including Warsaw Stock Exchange) there are
pre-written scripts that download & import quotes automatically
(this is the case for bossa.pl site for example). Check http://www.amibroker.com/newsletter/02-2001.html
(WSE downloader script) for the details.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com