Re: deleting old stocks

Another simple Exploration to find stocks from your data base
that had no input the last day of your data (Sept 14 2001)
is

L1=LASTVALUE(DATENUM());
FILTER=LASTVALUE(DATENUM())<1010914;
NUMCOLUMNS=1;
COLUMN0=L1;
Explore * All Stocks with "Range: * nlast days, n=1"
In column0 you may read the last trading date for each stock

Dimitris Tsokakis