deleting old stocks

I am trying to identify and delete some old stocks I no longer want
to follow. I wrote an exploration to find these stocks, which are no
longer being updated. The desired stocks are being updated.

I thought if I looked for close < $1, on Fri, 9/07 using valuewhen
and datenum I would get a list of those stocks that are not being
updated. Instead they do not show up at all. It seems as if the
explorer throws out stocks that are not up to date. This might not
be a good idea, if true.

So, clever people, how do I identify these stocks and delete them
easily from the database. (It should not be a problem in the future
now that we can import to a watch list.)

BTW, Tomasz, when are you going to add this importing feature to
AmiFeed, which is what I use to import data?
TIA
Trader