Re: Please, I eat my Mouse

Dear Tomasz,
Thank you very much for your comments.
There is always a reason to do something.
a)As I remember, the condition for an oscillator to be stable is a
positive feedback equal to the damping for each period.
b)On the other side, various bright innovations in Amibroker,
decreased dramatically the time I was spending before.
c)To refresh my memory, early 80īs (the New Wave period) Ian Dury
was singing "Trust is a Must".
The clear thing is that I trusted you and your software from the
very first day. And I think I was right.
Best Regards
Dimitris Tsokakis