From: "Stephane Carrasset" <nenapacwanfr@xxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 10 September, 2001 08:57
Subject: [amibroker] Please, I eat my Mouse

Tz, Dim,

I have passed last evening and part of the night to translate a
trading system of Ms Code in Amicode ( not too hard).

Next step, I try to verify the entries and exits on the charts
(really boring)because I have some difference in gann hilo MA,
perhaps I am blind, but I don't find any error in the Ami code.

please, Give us, the charting possibilities of Metastock with the
powerfull system tester of Amibroker, I think it is a resume of all
the wishes of the Ami charting users.
and +++ the possibility to plot a custum indicator in the preferences
setting of price chart.

stephane carrasset