Re: cOULD YOU HELP ME

Jonf,

Thanks a lot,
but I know a deception with the charting manipulation of Ami compared
to metastock

this is usefullness, two gann hilo, two differents colors, candlestick
two hours and a f...result

stephane

/*price candlestick*/

graph0 = close;
graph0Style = 64;
graph0color=2;

/*Gann HiLo20*/

pds=20;
Hl=IIf(CLOSE>Ref(Ma(H,pds),-1),
/*then*/ 1,
/*else*/ IIf(CLOSE<Ref(Ma(L,pds),-1),
/*then*/ -1,
/*else*/ 0));
Hv=ValueWhen(HL != 0,HL,1);
Hilo=IIf(Hv=-1,
/*then*/Ma(H,pds),
/*else*/Ma(L,pds));
Graph1=Hilo;
Graph1color=3;

/*Gann HiLo20*/

pds=50;
Hl=IIf(CLOSE>Ref(Ma(H,pds),-1),
/*then*/ 1,
/*else*/ IIf(CLOSE<Ref(Ma(L,pds),-1),
/*then*/ -1,
/*else*/ 0));
Hv=ValueWhen(HL != 0,HL,1);
Hilo=IIf(Hv=-1,
/*then*/Ma(H,pds),
/*else*/Ma(L,pds));
Graph2=Hilo;
Graph2color=4;

> Style 128 and 64 used the predefined O, H, L array !
> You should reread the AFL Language Reference Manual and see the
description for each graphNStyle !

> Note also that you can't mix "Standards charts" with "Custom
indicators". So if you build an indicator you can't insert this
indicator inside the Price "Standards Chart" sub-window.

> Hope this will help !
>
> Jon.

Service.