>From:
Stephane
Carrasset
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2001 12:09
PM
Subject: [amibroker] cOULD YOU HELP
ME
Hi, Tz, DimI have
translated a trading system from Mswin to Ami,I want to verify the entries
and exits on the price chartI can't plot a custom indicator on the
price barthe preference settings doesn't allow me to add a custom
indicatorI can't access to the inner window properties of the price
chartI have read the help files from the top to the bottom
!!!if I want to plot or to add a custom indicator on the price bar,
what must I do?create a custom indicator like thisgraph0=mycustom
indicator;graph1=price  /*what is the formula for
price*/stephaneYour
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.