>From:
jonf
To: <A
href=""
title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2001 7:02
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Standard
Deviation

graph the Standard deviation of the close calculated using
the last 20 bars:

graph1 = stdev(C, 20);

For drawdown, do a "drawdown" search on the AmiBrokerHelp
and the message board !
See help on "Reference guide -> Windows -> System test
report window"
See message # 4209, 3328 and other message on this board
!

Jon.
<BLOCKQUOTE