From: Tomasz Janeczko <<A
href="">amibroker@xxxx>
To: <<A
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2001 2:26
PM
Subject: [amibroker] Any problems with 3.70
beta?
> Hello,> > Do you have
any problems with 3.70 beta?> I have received very few bug reports, so I
wonder > if it is that stable :-) or you just don't have the time totest
it.> > Best regards,> Tomasz Janeczko>
amibroker.com> > > > ------------------------ Yahoo!
with a FREE CreditCheck> Monitoring Service trial> <A
href="">http://us.click.yahoo.com/MDsVHB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/dkFolB/TM>