Re: [amibroker] Newbee Questions/Observations

Hi,I am Karl-Heinz Lachmann

Question: Does the copy function work by your system ?
Thank You very much for replay.
regards,KHL,Aug.25.2001

--- timgadd@xxxx wrote:
> For the more experienced users, I have some
> questions/observations
> after my first couple days evaluating AmiBroker.
> I'll say I'm mostly
> very impressed, but frustrated by a few things.
>
> The only menu that I get from right clicking
> anywhere on a chart is
> the indicator menu. Are the other object menus
> disabled in the
> evaluation version? If not, what could be preventing
> me from getting
> object specific menus when right clicking?
>
> How do you activate line studies (like trendlines)
> to individually
> reposition/move them, delete them, etc.?
>
> How do you reposition/move inner windows/panes? For
> example, if an
> indicator pane is below the price pane, and you
> prefer that it is
> above the price pane, how do you move it?
>
> I have searched, but not discovered how to
> selectively eliminate
> horizontal gridlines from some panes, but not others
> (either as a
> preference or for individual panes). I'd like to
> have a centerline on
> oscillator panes, but do not want gridlines on other
> panes such as
> price and relative strength.
>
> If there is no way to have a crosshair displayed,
> this would be a
> helpful addition to the program. Also the ability to
> automatically
> draw a parallel trendline (even on log-scale price
> plots) would be
> nice.
>
> With the chart background set to dark grey (my
> preference), you cannot
> see the cursors for drawing line studies.
>
> For me, the small crosshair cursor that is used to
> draw trendlines
> does not allow you to position the trendline with as
> much precision as
> a pencil or other pointer-type cursor would. When
> placed over a
> candlestick, the small crosshair cursor often
> overlays the candle
> wick/shadow making it difficult to position the
> beginning and end of
> the trendline exactly where you'd like it. I have
> the 'Price" color
> (candlestick outline) set to black, by the way.
>
> AFL seems to be a real well thought out formula
> language. I was able
> to easily translate most of my MetaStock indicator
> code in one day and
> I'm finally able to do some things with relative
> strength comparatives
> that I've wanted to do for years.
>
> Tim Gadd

=====
www.elliott-today.com
ELLIOTT WAVE ANALYST - Karl-Heinz Lachmann

TAO der FinanzAnalysen
Bausteine für eine neue Sicht
der (Börsen-) Welt.