Re: [amibroker] Change default indicator parameters

Hello,

Yes you can. Go to Tools->Preferences menu. All parameters are available
on Indicators and Other indicators pages.

For displaying current values of indicators you should use Chart commentary window,
and WriteVal functions:

WriteVal( ADX( Prefs( 49 ) );

A Prefs() function allows you to access preferences settings so you don't
need to re-edit the formula each time you change the perferences.
For complete reference of WriteVal and Prefs function please
check AFL Function Reference chapter of User's guide.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com