Re: Multiple Forum System- Give it a chance

Hello John,
just a few notes about VBulltin:

-Each user can decide how many messages to display per page in his
profil
-VB is 100% customizable which means the webmaster can remove, easily
with template, any unwanted information from a page.
-You can subscribe to email notification, and unsubscribe, to ANY
thread, even if you don't post in. You then have a personal list of
your subscribed threads; and can manage it as you wish.
-As time will pass, amibroker will have more and more customers and
message. I really don't like the idea of managing it all on my
Outlook express.

I feel confident John, because I have tried both systems of software
community, and because I actively used both, I can tell you i was
much more confortable with a web forum such as VB.
Now we'll wait and see. After all, its not such a big deal ;)