Re: [Technical Analysis] What do you think about Larry williams A/D ?

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "server not recognized" <winchp@xxxx> wrote:
> The problem with all published approaches is that since things
change over
> time they no longer work. Be aware of this and don't be surprised
when they
> don't work as published. Since TA is more popular, what used to be
> successful such as breakouts after a long period of forming a base,
now
> become false breakouts, i.e you trade the opposite. Read Market
wizards by
> Schwager, where expert traders make the same comments.
>
> Some fundamentals don't change. Insiders buy stock so volume
increases
> when they know of improving conditions, so a companies improving
trading
> position is telegraphed to the market.
>
> I will publish some links soon so that people here will move beyond
> "indicatoritis" and focus more broadly on making money.

All technical people (chartists or indicator guys) claim its been
over 100 year technical analysis works and repeat its result over and
over again.
But I also hear what you said about dramatic increase in trading
activity requires more up to date TA than TA from several decades ago.

I'm waiting for your links ! ;)

Thanks,
Manioc