Re: Multiple Forum System

Morning, all.

Rob wrote:
>(PS: Tomasz if you read this, it would be cool to have a multiple
>forum system with : Amibroker support - bug reports - Suggestions -
>Afl - Newbies - Technical Analysis - Stock picks....it would greatly
>enhance your community. )

Really great idea! Now, a suggestion of my own:

Certainly there are others among us with time and talent who could
construct such a site as Rob suggests. Even keep an eye on it from time to
time to make sure things stay orderly, etc.

Others, that is, besides Tomasz, Dimitris and similarly gifted coders and
analysts whose time and talent is best spent doing exactly what they have
been doing up to now.

Certainly there are others, like me, who are constantly picking up gems
from the efforts of these generous and clever AmiGroup members. And here is
a wonderful opportunity for others, like me, who have no ability to write
code, but who can make a meaningful contribution to the group by taking on
such a project as Rob suggests.

Any volunteers?

All the best,

Nate Berger