[Technical Analysis] What do you think about Larry williams A/D ?

Hi,
i'm reading a Larry williams book where he presents his Accumulation /
distribution indicator and how to use it to enter and exit stocks on
divergences between stock price and A/D indicator.

Seems great. However, I pulled some chart to see how it works. I
found some divergence but they produced fake signals. Indicator
doesn't seems to work well for me unless I don't use it right ?

Thoughts ?

Rob

(PS: Tomasz if you read this, it would be cool to have a multiple
forum system with : Amibroker support - bug reports - Suggestions -
Afl - Newbies - Technical Analysis - Stock picks....it would greatly
enhance your community. )