>From:
Tomasz Janeczko

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 11:20
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] ImportingTC2000
Data
Hello,Yes, all historical data will be available
upto the date when yoursubscriptionwas cancelled.I am afraid
you should keep all TC2000 installation to be sure.Best
regards,Tomasz
Janeczko------------------------------------------------AmiBroker-
the comprehensive share manager<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com-----
Original Message -----From: "Warren Benson" <b8956@xxxx>To:
"Amibroker@xxxx Com" <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent:
Wednesday, August 15, 2001 11:40 PMSubject: [amibroker] Importing TC2000
Data> If I discontinue my TC2000 subscription I may still want
to import datafrom> my existing TC2000 database.> What
TC2000 files do I have to keep on my system so that AmiBroker can>
continue to import from the old TC2000 data?>> Warren
Benson>>>>> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is
subject to <A
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>>>Your
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.