Re: Calculating value of the moving average at a point in time

John and Dimitris: Thank you very much for your replies! I went
ahead and read about those functions in AB, and the ma() and writeval
() is just what I needed! It turned out to be not too bad to set up
in the Commentary window:

c1 = ma(CLOSE,50);
"The 50-period SMA is " + writeval(c1, format=1.2);

Thanks again for your help!
jim