To: <quotes-plus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [quotes-plus] QP Com Interface
From: "gary" <gary@xxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 18:28:59 -0400
All -

I've made some fixes to the COM interface, and want to know what other items
are necessary.

The fixes are:

The company description now matches the description in the charts.

The company info object now returns the correct information for the irl
index value.

Enhancements:

There is a new price object - price2 - that contains some additions :

[id(12), helpstring("method OpenInterest")] HRESULT OpenInterest([in] long
lDay, [out, retval] VARIANT* pValue);
[id(13), helpstring("method GetMaxInRange")] HRESULT GetMaxInRange([in]
QP_PRICETOKEN whichField , long StartDay , long EndDay , [out] DOUBLE
*dValue , [out,retval] BOOL *pOK);
[id(14), helpstring("method GetMinInRange")] HRESULT GetMinInRange([in]
QP_PRICETOKEN whichField , long StartDay , long EndDay , [out] DOUBLE
*dValue , [out,retval] BOOL *pOK);
[id(15), helpstring("method GetMfJulianDate")] HRESULT GetMfJulianDate([in]
int month, int day, int year , [out,retval] int *JulDay);
[id(16), helpstring("method SetMfJulianDate")] HRESULT SetMfJulianDate([in]
int JulDate, [out] int *Year, int *Month , int *Day);
[id(17), helpstring("method SetPeriod")] HRESULT SetPeriod([in] BSTR
Period);
[id(18), helpstring("method GetPeriod")] HRESULT GetPeriod([out,retval] BSTR
*Period);
[id(19), helpstring("method Change")] HRESULT Change([in] long lDay, [out,
retval] VARIANT* pValue );
The additions would be helpful for those who want to write their own
programs in VB using the com interface.
Let me know what other items you want in the interface, I can add your
changes now.
Thanks,
Gary