Re: CMO Indicator

Hi Tom,
Thank you for explanations.
Reentry signals and continuation patterns in general is an unsolved
problem for me.
Very few hints here and there, nothing organized yet.
I keep on searching.
The Market Direction indicator is very good to describe congestion
phase after the first uptrend, but can not answer if after the
congestion the bulls or the bears will come.
So, for now, I wait one or two days watching which graph will grow up.
Decision for continuation is difficult for the time being.
I will revert on this.
Dimitris Tsokakis