Re: CMO Indicator

Hi Dimitris,

The trading-system,i've posted on the cmo-indicator is not finished.
I want to find reentry-signals.

1)I use cci (45) > 10 to invest only in uptrend (pos.cci (trading-
range).
the cci(45) shows very perfectly the trend. If the cci is > 0, the
luck is on my side. See also the "colored cci", i've posted on the
afl-library.
I've searched for a long time to find a good trend indicator.
I'm very happy with cci, the green bars shows uptrend, the blue bars
shows trading-range and the red bars shows downtrend.

2) sell = barssince (buy) == 3;
The idea is to see, if the timing was good, but it isn't the exit
strategie.

3) column0 = roc (c,1);
That's not what i want to do. I would see the gain% after 3 days
(buy), but thomasz has posted the correct answer.

I've tested this system with 1200 nasdaq stocks on the last 100 days.
the result is:
Total number of trades: 38 Percent profitable: 63.2%
Number winning trades: 24 Number losing trades: 14

I'm very happy, if you post a good reentry strategy.
Have a nice day.

Tom Supera