Re: Import to a watchlist

Hello All,
I was just wondering if you had tried this while you were waiting for
a new version release.
This example was taken from #3239 (a TJ reply) , and modified.

To select all stocks of a given group or market to move to a watch
list you may create
an exploration like this in Automatic Analysis:

filter = 1;
numcolumns = 1;

In the "Apply to" box select "use filter" and "Define",
then under the "Include Tab" select your group or market etc. and
press "OK"

Choose Range: n last days = 1,
then click on "Exploration"

You will see the list of tickers matching your criterion.
Now click on the result list with RIGHT mouse button
and choose "Add results to watch list" and select the
list.

Good Luck
Brian

--- In amibroker@xxxx, brett_f1@xxxx wrote:
> Tomasz,
>
> Thank you in advance for doing this for us. Please look at the way
> one can import a .csv or .txt list to a watch list in TC2000
> program. That is a simple method in my opinion. If the ticker
does
> not exist in a group already, we need to determine if that symbol
is
> added to a group or is ignored. Asking the user their preference
> would be nice.
>
> Brett
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > OK, I will add a feature that will allow you to select the
> > group and/or watch list for stocks added during import process.
> >

> > Best regards,
> > Tomasz Janeczko
> > AmiBroker - the comprehensive share manager
> > http://www.amibroker.com

AmiFeed