Re: Import to a watchlist

Tomasz,

Thank you in advance for doing this for us. Please look at the way
one can import a .csv or .txt list to a watch list in TC2000
program. That is a simple method in my opinion. If the ticker does
not exist in a group already, we need to determine if that symbol is
added to a group or is ignored. Asking the user their preference
would be nice.

Brett