re: probability Calculator

I know sometime ago you mentioned there will be support for options (
options pricing model ) , How about an Options Probability Module, which
would allow you the opportunity to evaluate option strategy or
positions.

Please look at the Probability calculator;

1st.
Is it possible to add input box or script code to the four parameters in
the probability
calculator ; asset price , volatility , days , standard deviation.

If it is possible, could you please supply the script or code to just
one of the parameters , and I will code
the rest. I would like to see how it would work with input request
inside amibroker.

2nd.
in the message #3629 by Dimitri, could you please explain the first 2
lines of code , I am not familiar with
peak and trough, and the parameters ( h,10,1)
what does the ( high, 10,1 ) mean also, the v1 =
valuevhen(p1!=ref(p1,-1),cum(1),1);.

Do the Parameters in the peak and trough have to be the same?

3rd.
How do I plot a line from the (close, -10) to the close today. Can you
help.

4th.
graphxspace = 20 , is this a zoom out function, it will not add space
to the right of the chart ?
when we update our ticker list , Amibroker, adds the space to the right
of the chart to accept the new data, why can't we do this in the
indicator builder ?

thank you
anthony

--------------C4C314526B77332436EF5969

Hello; tomasz,
( options pricing model ) , How about an Options Probability Module, which
would allow you the opportunity to evaluate option strategy or positions.
in the probability
one of the parameters , and I will code
inside amibroker.
2 lines of code , I am not familiar with
you help.