Re: Work for DIMITRIS

Dear Johnny,
I do not work with SAR, I can not fight its delay.
I do not work with +DI, -DI. Many whipsaws and above all they do not
give decision about the direction of the market.
Since above tools did not have any improvements (as far as I know)
I will not begin such a research.
For the Direction of the market I have good alternatives with quite
reliable results (you may see at AFL Library the Trending or Trading
and the Market Direction formulas)
I tried composites based on +DI, -DI. Nothing important there, the
composites were adopting the defects of the origin.
As for the last item, I never use a stop loss when I buy. Never.
I prefer the risk of my decision, so I try to cooperate with fine
decision tools. And with the unique help of composites I have now
almost everything for a good start.
The difficult question for me is the possible continuation of the
first uptrend (respectively the first downtrend). Very few and spare
opinions on this subject.
If I find something, do not worry, I will share it.
Thank you for your comments.
Dimitris Tsokakis