RE: [amibroker] AmiFeed 1.1 beta released

At 03:09 PM 7/30/2001 -0400, you wrote:

Hello Tomasz,

I am able to import some lists, but not all. Attached is a small test list
that will NOT import (I receive the attached error). Does the list file
have to be in a certain format?

Thanks,
Peter Gialames

-----Original Message-----
From: Tomasz Janeczko [mailto:amibroker@x...]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2001 2:59 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] AmiFeed 1.1 beta released

Hello,

AmiFeed 1.1 beta has been released.
It is available for download from
<http://www.amibroker.com/bin/af110beta.zip>http://www.amibroker.com/bin/af110beta.zip

AmiFeed is a QuotesPlus/TC2000 dedicated automatic importer program
for AmiBroker.

New features:

+ A TC2000 interface made version insensitive (full late bound mode)
therefore should work with all 4.x versions of TC2000 (at least I think
so)
+ Now upto 10 years history could be retrieved (no 200 quotes limit)
+ Support for loading QuotesPlus ticker lists (.LST) and AmiQuote ticker
lists (.TLS)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
<http://www.amibroker.com>http://www.amibroker.com