Re: Shark_32 Inside Day [dimitri-urgent]

I suppose now is clear. Let me please repeat here the comment in #
3478 .The inside() function as the gapup() and gapdown() are very
interesting.Shark-32 gives poor results.
Of course, if you see a 50 lines code,as I saw somewhere else today,
you may think that it is something great and difficult for common
people.
But with an 1 line code things go better.
You may get the code, use it and, above all, you may think and
produce your own creations.
Thank you very much
D. Tsokakis