Re: Dec 2001 Cotton

Hello Dimitri;

http://www.paritech.com/education/technical/indicators/volatility/odds
.asp

I would like to personally thank you for your great contributions to
this group, and to myself. You are a Master.

As I responded to Tomasz, I am in awe of your AFL code efficiency, I
felt very comfortable corresponding with you about the study in
question and knew that it was a communication error, that we would
eventually get all the particulars needed to produce great work.

Thank you for the Code and sample .gif.

Please read [tomasz part2], what are your thoughts. If I can help you
in any way, Please let me know.

Best Wishes,
Anthony