Re: [amibroker]explorations

Dimitri;

a. As I am a commodity trader, my market would be which ever I am
currently interested in.
my history would equal how many days I have in the data, or how
many days of past history I am testing.

b. if today is ( monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,friday), and the
(open,high,low,close) is (less than, equal to, greater than ),
yesterdays (open,high,low,close),or 2 days ago, 3 days ago,etc.
how many times has the following days close been (less than, equal
to, greater than )

example:
Market: Dec.2001 Cotton
History: 300 days of data ( could be any
number of days of
data I am
testing, example
30,60,90 etc.)
today is: Friday (could be any day)
yesterday: Thursday ( could be any day
previous, or number
of days previous)
Day for Observation: Monday ( could be any day after
today)

thank you
anthony