Re: AFL Scripting Host error

Christos
I run this formula everyday. No problem.
I copied once again today from the AFL Library text for a possible
typo.
No problem. It runs.
To remind that you paste the formula in AA window,
select all stocks, all quotations and then hit scan.
Then, in Ind. Builder you paste o n l y the graph formula

Dimitris Tsokakis