Re: [amibroker] Amibroker

Dear Tony,

Sharenet just sells the data. If you needsupport
for AmiBroker you have to contact me!
Please write to me privately (at <A
href="">support@xxxx or <A
href="">tj@xxxx) and I will help
you.
Please provide the following details:
1. Location where you installed AmiBroker(by
default it is C:\Program Files\AmiBroker)
2. AmiBroker version you are using.
3. Location where Sharenet downloader is located
(by default it is C:\Program Files\Sharenet\Sharenet Download
Service)
4. Internet Explorer version you have
installed
5. Check if you can run any JScript on your
machine (double click on "Cleanup.js" file in the /Script subfolder and
tell me if
    it shows you any
message)

As for yahoo group: check your settings