[amibroker]explorations

Dear Dimitris;

Several days ago you pointed me to several previous lists pertaing to
doing an exploration.

As I am new to amibroker and AFL coding, could you please help.

My example is this: ( if today's close is ( higher or lower ) than
yesterday's close, how many times has tomorrow's close been ( higher
or lower ). This could also be expanded upon using points or
percentage of previous close.

Also, the Close could be expanded upon using ( open, high, low.)

Could you please submit a sample code to perform the above task. and
send a .gif attachement for viewing.

Your help would be greatly appreciated. I am sure other members could
benefit.

Thank you
Anthony