patterns in amibroker

Dear Tomasz,

Is it possible to create pattern recognization formula's in AmiBroker.
(

example. ascending, decending triangles that have a support base and
lower high's for descending triangle and resistence top and higher
lows
for ascending triangles?

Also, if I was following a market and I wanted to know ( for example,
if

today is friday and the market closes down from thursday's close, how
many times has the close on the following Monday, Tuesday ,etc. been
up, down, no change.) or how about doing it on a points or percentage
basis.

Can this be done in Amibroker, or does this require other software. If
you can help with these 2 questions, possibly a formula that i could
expand on and learn from.

your help and knowledge is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Anthony