>From:
Anthony Faragasso

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2001 4:20
PM
Subject: [amibroker] re: patterns
Dear Tomasz,Is it possible to create pattern
recognization formula's in AmiBroker. (example. ascending, decending
triangles that have a support base andlower high's for descending triangle
and resistence top and higher lowsfor ascending triangles?Also, if
I was following a market and I wanted to know ( for example, iftoday
is friday and the market closes down from thursday's close, howmany times
has the close on the following Monday, Tuesday ,etc.  beenup, down,
no change.) or how about doing it on a points or
percentagebasis.Can this be done in Amibroker, or does this
require other software. Ifyou can help with these 2 questions, possibly a
formula that i couldexpand on and learn from.your help and
knowledge is greatly appreciated.Best
regards,AnthonyYour
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.