Re: [amibroker] Database - How to..? 2nd try after the storm!

Hello,

1. Use Stock->Organize assignments to move stocks
between groups quickly.

2. To delete stocks meeting certain criteria you may create
an exploration like this in Automatic Analysis:

filter = LastValue( MA( Volume, 25 ) ) < 100000;
numcolumns=1;

Choose Range: n last days = 1,
then click on "Exploration"

You will see the list of tickers matching your criterion.
Now click on the result list with right mouse button
and choose "Add results to watch list" and select the
list.

Now in the tree you will be able to see these tickers
in the Watch List node.

Now not-so-user-friendly thing - you have to click on
"X" toolbar button for each stock in the list.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
http://www.amibroker.com