>From:
Tomasz Janeczko

To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2001 12:00
PM
Subject: [amibroker] Backtesting
reports
Hello,I would like to ask you:What additional
back-testing statistics would you like to see in AmiBroker?Pleasegive
me your suggestions with the description.For version 3.64 already
included are:- Annual system percentage profit- Annual B&H
percentage profit- Maximum drawback calculated from maximum equity
value  to the minimum equity value   (BTW: How to name this
one? I have no idea)  (note this is different from current max.
drawback calculation which    computes max. equity dipfrom
the trade entry)- Bars out of marketI have got already some of
your earlier suggestionsbut anyone has something more?Best
regards,Tomasz Janeczko===============AmiBroker - the
comprehensive share manager.<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com Your
use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A